It's My Life: Guys Like That I'm Sensitive..uuuhh..

« Home | Ikutan Agloco buat nyari duit niihhh..... » | I want to sing again » | Cinta » | YOU » | Introducing my dog...si sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Dan si... » | Pactoers » | Pergi lagi... » | ” Billie Mengundurkan Diri” » | February Kelabu nih... » | Pengeeeennnn..... »

Guys Like That I'm Sensitive..uuuhh..

Udah lama gak ikut kuis...ikutan lagi aahhh...

Guys Like That You're Sensitive

And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way
You just get most guys - even if you're not trying to
Guys find it is easy to confide in you and tell you their secrets
No wonder you tend to get close quickly in relationships!

Aju..
apa kabar..?
kapan ke bandung..?
:D

Post a Comment

PeSaN PeNdEkkU


wAkTu

WeB fAv

 ©

Aju's Templates 2006 for Blogger