It's My Life: YOU

« Home | Introducing my dog...si sandyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Dan si... » | Pactoers » | Pergi lagi... » | ” Billie Mengundurkan Diri” » | February Kelabu nih... » | Pengeeeennnn..... » | afa kafhar dunhiaaaa??? » | cukup!!! » | It's FUNNNNN!!! » | Narsis day »

YOU

" Dreams there for those who's sleep
Life is for us to keep
..........
Life can be short or long
Love can be right or wrong
And if I chose the one I like to help me trough
I like to make it with you
I really think that we can make it good"

(bread-Make it with you)



for the only you,

the one who'll fight for a better life,
the real gentleman with lots of love,
the only person who can re-joy me,
only by showing his face.
-45 months-

Terima kasih sayang.

Selamat 45 bln an jg.


Your Love


--JOE--

so sweet...

huhuhu, senangnyaaa...

tapi kalian sukses bikin gw ngiri, huh!

aju.. miss yu..
ha3x comment ama posting nya ga nyambung

Post a Comment

PeSaN PeNdEkkU


wAkTu

WeB fAv

 ©

Aju's Templates 2006 for Blogger