It's My Life: My name is....

« Home | Superhiro Profile » | 120 Ayam » | Pak Mentri juga punya blog... » | Let's sing the song.... » | Right now..this moment..i just want to say .... ... » | Hard rockeeeeerrrss...... » | hai..hai.. » | sssttt...... » | Ikutan kuis2 di blog nih : 1. Seharusnya saya menj... » | Story of today... »

My name is....

Friends, According the test (Blogthing)..my Italian name is
Your Italian Name Is...

Farfalla Ricci


And my Hawaiian name is ..
Your Hawaiian Name is:

Roselani Nana


and my French name is..
Your French Name is:

Bonamy Brassard


But maybe in a different world, when i pay my bill as Sexi Dancer (Whuahahahaha..) my name will be...
Exotic Dancer Name Is...

Diva

Cool..right?....

The last one..since the Pirates of Carrabian has starting again at the Movie theater..well my pirate name is...
Your Pirate Name Is...

Lord Right Eye Rita

They don't know that i'm wearing glasseyes..hehe..so..just keep silence..huehehehehe..

So..friends..please call me Ricci, Roselani or perhaps Bonamy. Please STOP calling me Green Dancer or Diva!!Grrr...

lucu juga tuh
gonta ganti nama nya :D

Post a Comment

PeSaN PeNdEkkU


wAkTu

WeB fAv

 ©

Aju's Templates 2006 for Blogger